A group of brutes beat up a two guys in separate incidents and for no apparent reason on McDonald Avenue on Jan. 3, officers said.
• Several men jumped a 30-year-old victim between Avenue S and Kings Highway in Gravesend and hit him over the head with a blunt object around 2 am, police said. The blow cut the victim’s head, a police report states.
• The mob of miscreants hit a 23-year-old victim in the head with a belt buckle in front at the same location at 2:40 am on Jan. 3, police said.
Someone is snatching women’s purses in a section of Bensonhurst near Bay Parkway and 65th Street, according to NYPD officials.
• A snake stripped a pocketbook from a woman on W. 11th Street between Bay Parkway and Avenue P at 6 pm on Dec. 30, police said.
• A ruffian ripped a purse from a woman’s arms at the corner of Bay Parkway and W. Seventh Street at 7 pm on Jan. 3, officers said.
The goon ran up from behind and grabbed the bag, then fled toward Avenue O, a police report says.
• A lug took a woman’s purse at the corner of W. Ninth Street and Avenue O at 6:35 pm on Jan. 4, cops said.
Again, the man came up from behind, but the woman held on tight, and this time the reprobate yanked her to the ground, cutting her leg and bruising her head, police said.
Purse in hand, the man fled down W. Ninth Street toward Avenue P, a police report states.
• Someone also stole a woman’s purse from a Bay Parkway restaurant table on Dec. 30, according to cops.
The victim was eating at the restaurant between 66th and 67th streets with her son at 7:10 pm, police said. She got up to go to the bathroom, and her son got up to get some ketchup — leaving the purse unattended, per a report. When the woman returned to the booth, the purse was gone, police said. Video captured at the location shows a thief grabbing the bag and fleeing down Bay Parkway toward 67th Street, cops said.
— Max Jaeger