You got time, we’ve got answers. Here are The Weekender’s suggestions for what you should do on Saturday and Sunday:
• The Brooklyn Flea has expanded! Now in two locations in DUMBO.
• Go to the Aquarium and show some sport. Man, they’re in trouble.
• Head to Root Hill Cafe [262 Fourth Ave. at Carroll Street in Park Slope, (718) 797-0100] at 11 am on Saturday and get a free sample of a coffee made from beans excreted from an Indonesian lemur. No, really.
• Take a second to read a story about our naked editor.
• Here’s a great new coffee shop in Williamsburg.
• Read our special feature on Bushwick and head to the hottest neighborhood in the city.
• Take our suggestions about two great places to watch the Super Bowl — if you’re a Steelers fan (but who isn’t?).
• It’s time again for the Idiotarod!
• You can still catch “Sleeping Beauty” at Puppetworks. Our own Trey Dooley raved about it.