It’s that time of the week again — the weekend. So let The Weekender be your guide:
• Shopping for an apartment? Take the “Edge Challenge.” We did.
• It’s your last chance to catch the big one before the Brooklyn Fish Derby award ceremony.
• Relive Ben Muessig’s stunning departure from The Brooklyn Paper.
• Catch “The New Electric Ballroom” at St. Ann’s Warehouse. The Butcher of Flatbush Avenue Extension raved.
• Gorge on steak and beer at the Brooklyn Beefsteak.
• Eat some awesome merguez at Saul Bolton’s new place on Vanderbilt Avenue.
• Go see an exhibition of modern tintypes. They’re cool.