No matter where you live, The Weekender has got you covered. Here’s his (is it a her?) guide to Saturday and Sunday fun (plus a few Friday items to keep it all interesting):
• Catch the last show of “Suspicious Package — RX,” Brooklyn’s coolest interactive play, set on the streets of Williamsburg.
• Catch John Wesley Harding’s own brand of “gangsta folk” at the Bell House on Saturday night. • Play some street b’ball with Brooklyn’s literary community in Greenpoint on Sunday morning. • Dig in to some delicious corned beef hash at Dizzy’s, the best thing we ate all week.
• Take a free ride on the IKEA water taxi before those corporate suits start charging $5 in August.
• Taste a real Canadian donut at one of two brand new Tim Horton’s locations, but first watch our exclusive video review.
• Get to know the Brooklyn Paper’s small army of summer interns with our online video.
• Go to a Cyclones game — the team is home on Saturday against the hated Yankees. Game time, 6 pm!
• The Fifth Avenue art walk continues all weekend long.
• On Saturday, jump on the free ferry to Governors Island.
• Puppetworks still has “Aladdin” running at its Sixth Avenue theater on Saturday and Sunday.
• Our editor loved it last year, so it’s back: A kid’s version of “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” in Prospect Park on Saturday and Sunday.