A group of violent hoods stabbed two young men on Third Avenue just after midnight on July 11.
The marauding gang approached a 24-year-old man near Warren Street and beat him to the ground. A heavy-set thug then stabbed the victim in the chest, elbow and rib cage.
Minutes later, a 16-year-old boy was assaulted in exactly the same way, though he was stabbed only once in the abdomen. Both victims were treated at Brooklyn Hospital.
A vicious robber took cash and electronics after terrorizing — and attempting to sexually assault — a woman at the corner of Sixth Avenue and 10th Street early on July 1.
“Give me your money,” the perp said as he put the 26 year-old victim in a chokehold and dragged her at 4:50 am.
The victim handed over her iPhone, iPod and $50, but the hood wouldn’t let her go, taking her into the shadows and demanding that she kiss and fondle him.
He fled before things got worse.
Two female assailants jumped out of a car on Third Avenue early on July 6 and mugged a 19 year-old girl.
The two thugs pulled up alongside the victim between President and Union streets at 1:55 am. The passenger jumped out, threw the victim to the ground, kicked her and stole her purse, Nikon digital camera and an iPod.
The perps drove off down Third Avenue.
An deft delinquent dashed from a Sixth Avenue diner with a man’s dentures late on July 5.
The 49 year-old victim laid the top half of his fake teeth on his napkin and left the table in the restaurant, which is at 13th Street, at around 11 pm.
By the time he returned minutes later, he discovered that the prankster had absconded with the fixture.
Car thefts and thefts from cars again proved popular in Park Slope and Prospect Heights. Here’s a rundown:
• A 2007 Volvo was jacked from a spot on Garfield Place between Fifth and Sixth avenues overnight on July 11th.
• A 1994 Chrysler Town and Country was boosted from Third Avenue near Warren Street between 8 pm on July 5 and 10 pm on July 8, when the 62 year-old owner discovered her minivan missing.
• A 1999 Audi A6 vanished from Lincoln Place between Seventh and Eight avenues sometime between 9:30 am and 5 pm on July 6.
• A fully equipped golf bag, a radio faceplate and a navigation system were stolen from a 1999 Subaru Forester parked on Sterling Place between Sixth and Seventh avenues overnight on Independence Day. The 61 year-old victim unfortunately left his trunk unlocked after he parked his car at 2 pm. When he returned to his car the next morning, a thief had broken through the trunk and removed his property, valued over $3,000.
• A 1999 Honda Accord was snatched from Eighth Street between Seventh and Eighth avenues sometime between 7:30 pm on June 28 and 11:30 am on July 10.
• A thief broke in through the rear window of a car that had been parked on First Street between Eighth Avenue and Prospect Park West on July 7 and ripped out the dashboard assembly. Two days later, between noon and 8 pm, another car was the victim of the same crime. That car, which had been parked on Fourth Street between Fifth and Sixth avenues, lost stolen airbags, radios and a navigation system.
Perps continue to snatch and run throughout Park Slope. Here’s what the bandits made off with:
• An iPhone was taken from a woman’s hand at 10:30 pm on July 10 on Warren Street between Fourth and Fifth avenues.
• A perp with a taste for gadgets swiped an iPod from a woman on Fifth Avenue between Degraw and Douglass at 12:45 am on July 12.
• A thief took a woman’s purse from a display table at Jean Express on the corner of Fifth Avenue and 11th Street at 4:30 pm on July 10. The sticky-fingered slimeball slid away with the bag, which contained the victim’s cellphone, pay check, credit cards and $285 cash.