You know what The Weekender is sick of? Having too many options every weekend. The good news? You can let The Weekender sift through the choices and provide you with these choice nuggets for Friday through Sunday fun:
• How about some ramen noodles when the clock strikes midnight on Friday night?
• Sexy singles? Victorian history? Hell, yes! Get some exercise, learn about a nice nabe, and, most important, meet other singles during a holiday-themed walking tour of Brooklyn Heights that explores the neighborhood’s 19th-century history. It starts at 1 pm on Saturday. Meet in front of Borough Hall [Court St. at Remsen Street in Downtown, (917) 803-8551]. $15 (cash only).
• Want to hear some great Clinton-era rock and roll? Choose between Rhett Miller (of the Old 97s) and the Meat Puppets — both playing on Saturday night.
• Go get a tequila at La Taqueria in Park Slope.
• Sarah Portlock laughed her head off at “A Tuna Christmas” at the Gallery Players. You will, too.
• Down some brews and eat some venison at Flatbush Farm’s “Beer ’n’ Deer” event. It’s on Sunday from 3–7 pm at Flatbush Farm [76 St. Marks Ave. at Flatbush Avenue, (718) 622-3276]. Dishes, $8–$20.