The Weekender has so much to do this Saturday and Sunday — but thankfully, The Brooklyn Paper provides this handy guide to everything that’s going on. Click on the links below to be taken to our coverage of all the action:
• The biggest news, of course, is that Jessica Lange (yes, that Jessica Lange) will be in DUMBO on Sunday at the powerHouse Arena from 4–5:30 pm.
• Gear up for Thanksgiving by getting your turkey from Jive Turkey or
• Have your first Five Guys burger at the new location in Bay Ridge.
• You could take the fake tourism trolley around the heart of Brooklyn. After all, no Manhattanites are doing it, so there’ll be plenty of room for the rest of us.
• The Brooklyn Children’s Museum is having an “Icky Fest” on Saturday from 12:30–4 pm.
• Buy some booze at Long’s Wines and Liquors in Bay Ridge — now with a more liberal ownership policy.
• A new skateboard park opens on Fourth Avenue. You call this a skateboard park?
• Check out the new SUD! No, seriously, how about adopting this hot-wheelin’ dog?
• And don’t miss (or do miss, if you read between the lines of Sarah Portlock’s review) the “Black List” exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum.