The Weekender has his hands full this Saturday and Sunday — but thankfully, The Brooklyn Paper provides this handy guide to everything that’s going on. Click on the links below to be taken to our coverage of all the action:
• This Saturday is your last chance to check out some opera at a restored Williamsburg theater.
• You’ll be seeing green at the Bay Ridge Manor, and not just because of the open bar. The St. Patrick’s Society will be honoring NYPD Emerald Society President Vincent Dougherty and celebrating its 158th anniversary with dinner and dancing. And Beep Markowitz might even show up!
• Sunday is your last chance to catch “Camp Logan,” a historical drama about 150 black soldiers who rose up against their racist officers in 1917. Was it murder? Revenge? Or justice?
Bay Ridge Manor [476 73rd St., between Fourth and Fifth avenues in Bay Ridge, (917) 952-0776], 7 pm-midnight. $85.
Kumble Theater of Performing Arts at Long Island University [Flatbush Ave., between DeKalb Avenue and Willoughby Street in Downtown, (718) 488-1624]. 3 pm and 7:30 pm. $35.
• A new deli is open on Court Street and our own Sarah Portlock took a bite.
• And how about that new oyster bar in DUMBO?
• And if you just want to sit around and drink beer, here’s a nifty guide.