Whatta jam packed weekend it’s going to be in Brooklyn, so thank goodness that you have The Brooklyn Paper to make sense of it all. Click on the links below to be taken to our coverage of all the action:
• Beg, borrow or (most likely) steal to get a ticket to “Black Watch” at St. Ann’s Warehouse, which just got a rave from our Sarah Portlock. And this weekend, she’s also catching “Like You Like It,” the “Shakespeare-in-a-mall” musical at the Gallery Players.
• Our awesome, inspiring, comprehensive Halloween calendar gets you ready for this weekend, next weekend and even the weekend after that!
• Check out the fancy new (old) diner at Fourth Avenue and Union Street in Park Slope.
• You could get a fancy haircut or manicure for your kid in Brooklyn Heights now that Dimples is open.
• And set your calendar for Brooklyn’s vegetarian restaurant week, which begins on Sunday night — not that you’re still a vegetarian, of course!
• And, of course, our own puppetry, kids theater and mine critic, Trey Dooley, still loves the new miniature ponies at Prospect Park Zoo.