The annual summer concerts series, in parks throughout from Bay Ridge to Marine Park, has been announced by sponsors State Senator Martin J. Golden, the Bay Ridge-Bensonhurst Parks Task Force, and CERT1NYC.
The concerts schedule includes:
· July 8: Narrows Community Theater (79th Street & Shore Road)
· July 9: Alive N Kickin in Marine Park (Fillmore Avenue)
· July 11: Brooklyn Keys (oldies & disco) at the Parkville complex (65th Street between Eighth & Ninth avenues)
· July 14: Frankie Marra classic rock (83rd Street & Shore Road)
· July 15: Girls on Top (all girl dance band) in Dyker Park (86th Street & 14th Avenue)
· July 16: MAS Swing Band in Marine Park (Fillmore Avenue)
· July 22: Charlie Thomas Drifters and the opening act “Nu Millennium,” an a capella soul group (79th Street & Shore Road)
· July 23: Eclypse (classic disco and Top 40 dance) in Marine Park (Fillmore Avenue)
· July 25: The Mankind Band (classic rock and oldies) at Avenue U & Van Sicklen
All concerts begin at 7 p.m. For information, and in case of poor weather, call 718-236-7547.
All events are free of charge. For information, visit www.senato